Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Who I am?

Welcome to my first blog post. My name is Astrid Huber; I'm from Veracruz, SE Mexico. I love my life. I'm a happy person who loves to travel around the world. There are some people and places that are very important to me that I want to share with you.

This first photo is a picture of my family. They are the most important people around me. We are very close. For that reason, we always try to be in contact. In this picture, we were on vacation in Los Cabos, Mexico.



Te next photo is about the town where I grew up. I was born in Veracruz Port; but I have been living around 27 years in my town. It's a small town; but it is great to live there.



This photo is from my alma mater. Those are the emblematic building where I studied Industrial Engineering in the north of Mexico in Monterrey, NL. I studied an MBA Master Degree in the same school but in Puebla City; which is in the center of Mexico.




This other photo is a picture of my friends from my college. We are very close. We are from different cities but we text us messages every day. Most of them are living in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. One is living in Puebla and two of them are living in Texas, US.




The next picture is from my pets. One is a Chihuahua dog named Luna (Moon) and a parrot named Chucho who talks and loves to sing durimg the day. He can say the family's names and some easy words.



I really love these photos.  Now I hope you know a little more about me, my family, important places, friends and my pets. I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment